Erasmus+ strategic partnership programmes aim to support the development, transfer and/or implementation of innovative practices as well as the implementation of joint initiatives promoting cooperation, peer learning and exchanges of experience at European level.
They provide opportunities for a wide variety of public, private, and non-governmental organisations to implement a broad range of activities including, for example:
- Strengthening cooperation and networking between organisations,
- Promoting the development, testing, and implementation of innovative practices,
- Promoting the recognition and validation of knowledge, skills, and competences,
- Promoting cooperation between regional authorities to develop new systems for education, training, and youth,
- Supporting learners with disabilities and special needs and ease their transition to the labour market,
- Supporting education and training professionals to promote equity, diversity, and inclusion in learning,
- Promoting integration of newly arrived migrants and raising awareness about the refugee crisis in Europe
- Promoting entrepreneurship and active citizenship among young people.
They can be of different sizes and conduct different activities depending on the objective of the project, the organisations involved, the expected impact, and other elements.
Within the scope of the project's objectives, there are also opportunities for pupils, students, learners, and staff to learn, be trained, or to teach abroad, insofar as these transnational teaching, training and learning activities contribute to the achievement of the project's objectives.
Our project is a strategic partnership supporting innovation:
This kind of projects is expected to develop innovative outputs, and/or engage into intensive dissemination and exploitation activities of existing and newly produced products or innovative ideas. Applicants have the possibility to request a dedicated budget for Intellectual Outputs and Multiplier Events in order to directly answer to the innovation aspect of the Action. These types of projects are open to all fields of education, training and youth.